This page contains answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ). If you don't find the answers you are looking for, please
contact us. This page tries to answer following questions:
- Can I been added to the IMTA mailing list?
- Can I join IMTA?
- What do I need to do to participate in the annual conference?
- Do presenters have to pay the registration fee?
- In what format should I prepare my Poster?
Please note that this page is brand new and hence does not contain many topics yet...
Can I been added to the IMTA mailing list?
If you have an e-mail address, we'd be very happy to add you to our mailing list. The information we send is essentially limited to the next IMTA conference. There are only a few e-mails per year unless you register for the conference or submit a presentation proposal in which case you will receive additional e-mails.
To be included in our mailing list, click here.
Can I join IMTA?
Individuals cannot join IMTA, organizations can: The International Military Testing Association is an association of organizations. If your organization wants to become a member of IMTA, please read this information.
What do I need to do to participate in the annual conference?
There are essentially three things for you to do:
- Register for the conference: When the conference is ready to accept registrations, a 'Registration' form is made available
on the Conference Home page. Complete that form to register for the conference.
- Book your hotel: Lodging is not included in the registration fee. You need to make your own hotel booking. When ready, the conference team proposes hotels on the Conference Home page.
- Make your travel arrangements: You're responsible to make your own travel arrangements to the conference location.
We try to post useful information on this website for your convenience. Make sure you comply with passport and visa requirements.
Do presenters have to pay the registration fee?
Unfortunately, yes. Many of the conference attendees do present their research. If they would be exempted from paying the registration fee, the fees for non-presenters would increase tremendously. IMTA is a non-for-profit association. The fees are there to cover the expenses only (such as a welcome reception, coffee-breaks, a closing dinner, etc). As these expenses also pertain to presenters, it seems fair that they also have to pay their fee.
In what format should I prepare my Poster?
Information valid for the 2012 Confererence: Flipchart easels will be available 2 meters high and 1 meter wide with presentable area 1000x700 milimeters.
One flipchart easel is available for one poster presentation. (all other information about poster section is already available
in the Conference program.